Before Your Ticket is booked
1. Every TEDxBITSHyderabad attendee is carefully selected after a thorough curation process. Once you apply and pay for your ticket, we will begin processing your application.
2. By Registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate.
3. If your application form is selected, we process a ticket and send it to you.
4. In case your form is not selected, we refund your money without any deductions.
5. This process may take 1-2 weeks; hence we request your patience.
6. We hold the right to cancel to your registration based on your application.
7. All registrations are subject to verification; any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
After Your Ticket is Booked
1. Cancellation and Rescheduling of registration is not allowed.
2. This registration is Non Refundable.
3. This registration is Non Transferable and is valid for one person only.
On the Day of Event
1. Event Doors will remain shut during sessions.
2. Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 mins before the event timing.
3. Please carry the Email on phone / E-Ticket printout from Instamojo for verification at the venue.
4. Attendees reaching late at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium while the Talks are in progress.
5. All attendees must carry a valid identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
6. The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
7. The organizers reserve the rights of frisk and restrict entry.
8. The consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited.
9. Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour this decision rests with the conference and venue management and is final and binding.
10. No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
11. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances are strictly prohibited.
12. Please cooperate with the private security and police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
13. The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of ticket holder.
14. There will be adequate breaks for networking and refreshments.
15. All standard venue and attendee rules are to be adhered to by attendees.
16. There is no refund for NO SHOWS.